Saturday, June 29, 2013

About this Blog

Hey everyone!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I just sort of briefly want to describe want this blog is about and a bit about myself.

I for one, am an avid music lover.  I have been obsessed with albums for a long time now.  I have quite the collection of vinyls and CD's and i can not even give you a rough estimate of how many albums I have heard, and I always listen to at least one album a day.  I am a bit of a geek when it comes to music history and things of that nature, and can't wait to dish out my knowledge for all of you guys! I also love to play music and am studying music performance at college, but that won't be the main subject matter in this blog.

I will be posting album reviews, videos, greatest of all time lists, takes on artists, etc.  I will focus on all genres: pop, country, hip-hop, electronic, rock, jazz, indie, even classical!  I plan on showing my knowledge from music of all decades and eras including today!  I even plan on reviewing other major publications lists and such!

I hope this blog goes somewhere and I hope you enjoy the content I will be filling this up with!  Thanks  again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment